BIGFORK STUDENT LEADERS
Congratulations to the following students for being named as Bigfork student leaders as part of the Bigfork Student Leaders Rewards Program:
Lexi Becker (Senior)
Samantha Hollinday (Senior)
Desiree Kobal (Senior)
Logan Lane (Senior)
Jaden Meyer (Senior)
Austin Youngberg (Senior)
Brianna Haley (Junior)
Kia Tower (Junior)
The purpose of the Bigfork Student Leader Rewards Program is to create incentives for students in Grades 11 and 12 to develop and model leadership qualities. These qualities benefit both the individual and school as upper-class students hone skills that prepare them for their future and underclass students see positive leadership displayed by the older students.
The criteria to be recognized as a student leader are:
1. Must be a junior or senior.
2.Must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher; or, shown an improvement in cumulative GPA of .25 from the previous semester. (A minimum GPA of 2.0 is required.)
3. Must be in good standing in one extra-curricular or co-curricular activity per year.
4. Must have no more than 1 discipline referrals that resulted in a warning or consequence in the past year.
5. Must have 0 unexcused absences in the previous quarter to application.
6. Must receive the recommendation of staff at Bigfork High School.
Bigfork School would like to thank the following businesses for supporting this program:
Golf on The Edge
Kocian's Family Market
The Pizza Parlor
Two Rivers Cenex